New Isotope of Me Album "Geometry"

• My new album “Geometry” is available today via Bandcamp with a minimum price of $5. Go and get it at www.isotopeofme.bandcamp.com if you’re so inclined.

This is my first full length release under the name Isotope of me. It was written and recorded while living in London and traveling Europe during 2009 and 2010. Geometry includes elements from across electronic music genres, incorporating elements of staccato, machine-like IDM beats, generative analog modular synth lines, and cut-up, glitchy sample edits. All while retaining an emotive, human, melodic element.

Over the years I have collaborated with musicians on a variety of projects, worked in sound design, and produced music for web and film. While working and traveling over the last two years, I decided to focus my efforts on writing an electronic album. After returning to New York I collected my songs of the previous 2 years, polished the rough edges and now present them here.

In 2 weeks, I will release the accompanying e.p “Repose” which consists of 5 ambient electronic pieces that were written and recorded at the same time as Geometry, but are significantly different in musical intent, so released separately.

I look forward to hearing what you think, even if you just give it a listen, but don’t feel like buying. Of course, I hope you like it, and spread the word to your friends.

Ben

• I have 25 free download codes for the Album. Whisper, and I'll send you one.

• Just emailed.

Thanks for the kind words. It is always funny to hear how others hear your work... I know my music has a pop element, but I wouldn't have said 80s, maybe 90s.

But, we are never the ones to define our work, that is for others to do in the end, so 80s it is!

Cheers

• @antiphon - Just whispered the code back to you!

• Thanks so much. Just downloaded and am playing the first track as I type. Sounds great! (Not getting 80s vibes yet...) More detailed feedback later.

• @archeetype303 just whispered back the code to you. Hope you like it.

• any more codes?

• @gaubi There certainly are... Just whispered.

• Sorry for the wait btw. Thought the thread had gone dry.