in need of a 40h faceplate

• hi everyone,

i am looking for a faceplate for a recently purchased 40h kit that was already assembled...i am making a lego enclosure for it and all i will need is the faceplate.

please let me know if you have a faceplate or if you know anyone that makes/is selling one.

thanks a lot!!

• I'd double check to make sure you're after the right thing. From the looks of it, you bought what someone told you was a 40h ( http://post.monome.org/comments.php?DiscussionID=11133 ) and you got an arduinome w/ sparkfun buttons? If that's the case, you didn't get what you paid for. Take a picture of your board and maybe we can help identify it with greater certainty.

-d

• We've got an assortment of faceplates available at www.praxworld.com, including some that work with a SparkFun 64. If our standard models don't work for you, we can make one according to your specs.

• @ItsJustDave

im positive it is a monome...it has the monome writing on the circuit board. i tried to take the best picture of the two boards and buttons. ill email you the pictures because i cant attach them on here...

@willum070

i was reading your posts earlier today...60 bucks right now is pretty expensive for me but i will see if i can come up with the funds! do you have the enclosure kit done? because i am making mine out of legos and idk if its gonna work haha

• now that i look at i think i might have monome buttons!