HEY MOLDY WOOD!

• hey, you whispered a thread to me, i replied but don't think you saw it: kinda hard to see a whispered thread unless you log in. so just to make sure you're not stranded, figured i'd try to reply here too. feel free to whisper on this thread, too, but i figured if i started a thread unwhispered, you'd be more likely to see it eventually. and feel free to ignore me if you settled your prob.
    Cheers!

• I'm sure I'm not the only person who thought this thread was going to be another entertaining and thought provoking rajarant about, er, mouldy wood?

• You're like the "Brad Pitt can't go out for a regular cup of coffee because people come up to him and are like "Dude! You're Brad Pitt!" and he's like "Hey, I'm Brad Pitt" while the whole time wishing he could just go out for a regular cup of coffee" of the monome forum.

• (finally, and at last)

http://www.tinalicious.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/BradCoffee.jpg

• +1. Nice. There's a radio programme in the UK called 'Just a Minute' - Raja - if you could pull your rants off in real time then you have a career mapped out for you on that show...

• hahaha, if i could pull my rants off in real time, i'd just change my name to "M.C. Rant" and go make millions offa my flow.

hey! that sounds like a song!

"if i could pull my rants off in real time
    no words could be misspellt
    faces would simply melt
    with stupid rhymes like "let's make a deal time".

if i could pull my rants off in real time
    i'd be rich and famous
    all y'all could kiss my anus
    i'd have enough to invite y'all to steal mine.

i'd be off the wall.
    i'm swingin some big balls
    cuz yer mom just pulled my pants off to feel mine.

i would buy a fowty
    match it with a shawty
    fuck and drink my way to every single meal time

if i could pull my rants off in real time... yo. *drops the mic and the beat goes on*"

(all the ladies in the crowd screamin, "Whut!" (except it isn't the usual hiphop crowd screaming a rhetorical 'whut!' at how amazing this is, it's more like a "WHUT?!(-the-fuck-is-he-talking-about?)" kinda 'whut!'))

• this is why i still follow these forums.

• this thread is gold :D

• (i mean, wood. of the moldy kind)