LOS-ANGELES..NEED HELP GETTING UP AND RUNNING/ GS 64/ WILL COMPENSATE

• I JUST PURCHASED MY FIRST MONOME, A GS 64. I'M LOOKING FOR SOMEONE INTERESTED IN HELPING ME WITH MY INITIAL SETUP, TRIED EVERYTHING SO FAR AND NOT HAVING MUCH LUCK, WILLING TO WORK OUT A REASONABLE CASH PAYMENT FOR YOUR TIME. PLEASE EMAIL ME AT bobbyr71(at)gmail(dot)com..Thank you!!

• what about the satisfaction of doing it yourself?
    you could simply post what you tried. clearly not 'everything'..

• If you're on Mac Lion OS X then I can help you but otherwise I might not, and neither am I located in LA. I'd love to troubleshoot for someone though because I don't have too much experience and you gotta learn somehow right?

• I'm assuming you've gone to http://docs.monome.org/doku.php?id=setup? You can follow the instructions to preform an appropriate installation to your system. Also, make sure to restart your system afterwards to complete the process.

• I did follow the (very specific) directions on that link but I'm experiencing what a couple other people experienced which is not being asked to restart computer after installing serialosc. I do realize it is awesome learning things myself which is why I would like for someone to come by and so I can see what I'm doing wrong, however I am trying to get thru it this way, seeking info on the forum. I'm new to the monome world and excited to get going

• I am using Mac Lion OS X

• HOP ON THE IRC... THERE ARE LOTS OF PEOPLE INCLUDING ME IDLING AROUND WHO CAN HELP YOU. OTHERWISE I WILL BE IN THE LA AREA OVER THANKSGIVING. WHY ARE WE SCREAMING?