polygome 128 m4l serialosc port?

• Has anyone ported stretta's polygome for m4l and serialosc...for the 128. I have found 256 and 64, but I can't seem to find one for the 128. The 256 version doesn't allow for control of the bottom row from the 128 in velocity and step/duration modes etc..
    I'm trying to do it myself, but I keep falling under the max learning curve.
    Anyone want to help me out?

• Where are you currently at with the port?

I've got a really ugly 128 port that I started that somewhat works but the clock is not correctly tied to Live's transport.

• I'm not anywhere, really.

I'm not sure which would be easier. Modifying the polygome_arm m4l version from declutter from the 256 version, which works perfectly in M4L serialosc, to a 128 version
    or bringing in stretta's standalone polygome v1.01 for the 128 into M4L and adding serialosc.

I'm having no luck with either.

I'm not sure what to change within the declutter M4L version.

What do you think?

• ugh..bump for the most generous of the max minded.

After much trial and error, I've managed to bring in v1.01 for the 128 into M4L, and appear to have the monome responding on the top (control/pattern) row, but no response from the actual key presses below. I'm guessing it is because I need to tie it to Live's clock/transport.

Anyone know if this happens in
    more than one place in polygome? Or maybe I'm missing something completely.

Thanks for any help.

• Here's a modification/enhancement of Polygome 128 v1.01 from a somewhat recent thread (I'll try to find the thread and post the link) that I pulled into maxforlive and started to port. This is the version where there is some extra quantization control.

Anyway maybe you could look inside this patch and sort of A/B them. Button presses work and send midi correctly and it's sort of attached to lives transport.

• Yes!
    Thank you. Works great!
    I'll have to open it up and study it, and mess around a bit to see how the tempo might be synced to the Live clock.

But for now, I'm just having great fun with it.
    Really, eos, thanks for sharing.

• Glad to share.

What I noticed is that you can start Polygome without Live's transport but if Live's transport is running with Polygome going and you stop it, Polygome will stop too.

I'll have to take a look at the whole clock section and figure out what makes the most sense since this is now in a M4L paradigm. For example, should external and beat clock even be in there as options...