Who is this 'analrose'?!

• It's driving me mad!
    Everyday i see him/her in the 'who's online' section. Lurking... but never posting... taunting my sense of reality, silently from afar!
    Are they actually named Ana L. Rose and just ignored the hilarity of the concatenation?
    Or did they take the 2 words "anal" and "rose", which i've never heard or thought of being associated with each other, and put them together....
    just to blow my mind!
    I can't tell! I just..... just. don't. know.
    What is this wizardry? If i ponder it long enough, i'm worried about how it will change my life and the meaning of everything else:

"Love thou the rose, yet leave it on its stem."
    -Edward G. Bulwer-Lytton

(Yes, leaving it on its stem would be a good idea in this case.)

"The first man to compare the cheeks of a young woman to a rose was obviously a poet; the first to repeat it was possibly an idiot."
    -Salvador Dali

(ahh! but what of the first to compare a rose with.... well... you know?!)

"She had already allowed her delectable lover to pluck that flower which, so different from the rose to which it is nevertheless sometimes compared, has not the same faculty of being reborn each spring."
    -Marquis de Sade

(yo, obviously this ain't the kinda flower that gets reborn each spring, sucka :p)

"Rose is a rose is a rose is a rose."
    -Gertrude Stein

(...and sometimes it is also anal, apparently.)

"Can anyone remember love? It's like trying to summon up the smell of roses in a cellar. You might see a rose, but never the perfume."
    -Arthur Miller

(I much rather prefer the perfume of the cellar, thank you very much.)

All the things i thought poetic and beautiful are slowly crashing in on themselves,
    even the depth of thought with which Romeo pondered and felt his love for Juliet,
    now turned tragic much sooner than was originally depicted:
    "What's in a name? that which we call a rose
    By any other name would smell as sweet..."

Who is this grand agent of dark poetry? This mad literary genius concocting the most potently mind-altering alchemy in a laboratory of metaphors? ...for they have rocked my fragile little mind.

• This is my favorite thread in quite some time.

• I wish I had not gone investigating anal rose on google and stayed in the innocent confines of this lovely thread.

• +1 analbeadz75 come on down

• @emergencyofstate: yes but now you'll never need browser filters

• haha!! i feel complete.

• thus the mystery continues...

• isn't it strange how you never see analrose and karaokaze online at the same time?!?!?

• Brilliant indeed karaokaze. And so much safer than using a gerbil too!

(Actually didn't read through all your lengthy observations, but i'm assuming that's what we're discussing here?)

• @GTZ
    i see you online there all the time, too, thought to myself while writing, "i hope this puts a smile on GTZ's face too" :D

@emergencyofstate
    ya, haha, that's one urban dictionary term and list of xxx vids you never need to know or see.

@jaygilligan
    strange indeed. but i would not venture further in attempting to peel back the layers of this onion, lest i find i have actually depetaled a most curious form of rose. O_o

@Blips
    yes, yes, gerbils. that's what we're talking about, that's what we're ALWAYS talking about :p

@analrose
    you move like a silent specter in the night! leaving behind just two letters and a faint smell of roses mixed with.... something else i can't quite put my finger on.

• @karaokaze, you know, when you changed your nickname last time i used to wonder "who is this 'karaokaze' guy" lol

• me too! without your avatar i was lost for quite some time.

• (It's fun to be a nomad :D)

• [Edit] i meant to say a that a rose seems much safer than tying a string to a gerbil's tail.

BTW, It's nice to see that karaokazo's old avatar is still functional :-)

• "i meant to say a that a rose seems much safer than tying a string to a gerbil's tail."

haha, thanks for clarifying... but... two things:
    1)if you go to urbandictionary.com and look up what it actually means, you'll see everything takes on yet another meaning :D
    (especially when i write: "yo, obviously this ain't the kinda flower that gets reborn each spring, sucka :p")

and 2) i feel it MOST important and urgent to clarify: tying a string to a rose compared to a gerbil depends on how much you dethorn the rose and grease up the gerbil! (duh. you really need to think these things through more, i mean.... C'MON NOW!)

• ok yeah checked urban and an anal rose makes more sense to me than a pink sock, which is what i knew it as.

As far as the rodent vs the rose, you're right, i do need to think these things through more often. Had i better thought through my reckless and hedonistic youth, i now wouldn't have multitudes of fractions of a whole number to count just to figure out how many women I've been with.

• makes me wonder about all of those cloaked names floating about ;)