A couple of tracks from my band feat Monome / Molar

• I finally got round to updating the MySpace with some recent demos I've come up with with my band Circastate. I use Molar primarily as a live loop sampler / mangler, apart from that I use a korg padkontrol for drums, basslines and samples and a korg microkontrol for controling scene changes in ableton and adding various stutters and such. I generally have a double bass player and guitarist playing with me.

The two tracks featuring monome are Stack Rush DEMO and Warrants no Warranty DEMO, although many more will come.

www.myspace.com/circastate

I'd love to know what people think.

• very cool! listening to stack rush demo: its like some hollow plastic bottles or something ur using? the singing is weird and adds a weird dissonance! I like positive poles a lot tho :)

• Awesome tracks. Vocals seem Radiohead influenced which is a compliment. I like it. Great to hear innovative stuff like this is being created with Molar. Gives me more motivation to stick with it.

• Thanks, molar really is great and getting better all the time. Really its the full integration with ableton that I find invaluable.

@t1mp - The sounds on stack rush are mostly sampled with my Edirol R09 and include the cheesy percussion sounds from my 1950s electric organ, a stack of cds being dropped and tapping percussion parts on my guitar through a fender valve amp with spring reverb. Also the synth parts are played live on my padkontrol - a favorite trick of mine because I am terrible at keyboards.

• seriously good stuff man!
    good noise good glitches rad voices.....
    keep it up

• Cheers, that especially means a lot since edison was the name of my childhood dog so I feel a little bit like he is listening to my tunes from beyond the grave and telling me what he thinks on the newly installed dog heaven broadband connection... you never know.