aleph: included sdcard usage poll

• have many of you switched to a different sdcard?

if so, have you noticed a reduction of issues?

• i have switched to 3 different cards that have all worked well at one point. the only useful thing i think i can say is that my past issues seem to be continuously solved, though new issues ariseā€¦ (as to be expected at this point i think!).

• fwiw I've been using the supplied card this whole time

• the supplied card has been functioning well, as has another card. both are good.

• Only the supplied card for me so far. Works OK once you find the right fit in the slot.

• only the supplied card. everytime i thought it was broken it was a corrupt copy, removing before ejected, or not emptying the trash before ejecting.

• I've been using the supplied card, no problems.

• Both supplied card and backup is fine. I had a bum reader though at first. No corrupt issues since 0.2.0 or so.

• i've been using the supplied card with no problems. i tried to use other cards formatted to FAT32 with no success however.

• using a new one because i cant find the original (hiding somewhere in my room, or a pocket)
    both cards have worked fine

when aleph wasnt working it had nothing to do with my sd

• i've only used the supplied card and haven't had any problems with it

• For me the supplied card and any two other cards I have used worked fine. Maybe people facing issues forgot to empty the trash before ejecting it?

• just using the supplied card, works great.

• Had problems with the supplied card. Switched to another one, same problems. 3rd one, working. Suspecting being a OSX/SD reader problem.

• original card. no problems.

• original and new (both 4GB, both FAT32) have both been fine - never formatted them - have merely deleted from and copied to and from them.

• thanks for the feedback!

• I've used the supplied one exclusively and had no problems whatsoever.

• Also FWIW: I just switched to a MICRO SD Card within a SD Card adaptor and all works fine.