Using Arc under Yosemite

• Hello all,

I'm slowly transitioning over to Yosemite (I still have Mavericks installed on a partition) and just noticed yesterday that my 2013 non-pushbutton Arc 2 is not working correctly in the new OS. In Mavericks things are working perfectly, but in Yosemite it's unresponsive. Apps are able to detect the Arc (provided I'm using a 32 bit rather than 64 bit runtime), but won't connect properly.

For example, if I try to open Returns my Arc will be detected, but when I hit connect the Arc doesn't respond and the app will show a prefix of '/none'. I'm curious if this is a known issue, whether I'm missing something, or if anyone has their Arc running successfully under 10.10.x.

For reference, I've tested in Max 5, 6 and 7 runtimes and the full version of Max 6 with no luck.

Any help or advice would be appreciated.

• Yosemite appears to have issues at this point. We're looking into it.

• Hi @tehn,

Thanks for the reply. Didn't mean to clog up the board with more "xxx doesn't work on Yosemite/Mavericks!!!!" questions, I guess I was just surprised by the situation with the Arc when my 256 has been working flawlessly on both operating systems. Either way, glad to know it's being worked on.

• Ah, you mean the 256 really is ok? But not the arc?