pre-orders for Stribe Proto kits [sold out]

• If you would like to get in on the first run of 10 Stribe Proto kits, now's the time!

For details see: http://soundwidgets.com/smf/index.php?topic=18.0

7 kits remain.

• Very cool!

• 4 remaining.

• sold out!

E-mail me if you'd like to be on the list for the next round of kits, or if you're interested in a group buy of Stribe curcuit boards.

• Contact me when you have a case that is with it and its already built :P
    That thing looks cool
    But Ill wait til its completed and comes with a case.

• Same as above. I'd be really interested in one of these.

• I'd like to add congratulations. You put a lot of time and effort into this. Nice to see it recognized.

• Aw shucks, thanks! :)

Lots of work still to do, though. Finally starting to light the Stribe up for real this weekend (super-basic step-sequence-type action - video soon). Meanwhile the pile of kit parts is growing steadily.

As I progress through the early stages of my own project, I realize more and more how really quite amazing it is what Brian & Kelli have accomplished here. Even with my little 10-kit prototype run I've had headaches out the wazoo, with more to come I'm sure. Just a drop in the bucket compared to what these guys must've been through...

It is a tremendous amount of work, but I'm finding the reward, in terms of the satisfaction and sense of accomplishment at each tiny step forward (not to mention mild shock and disbelief), is even more tremendous. And now all this support and encouragement from the community, getting written up in my fave blogs and everything... really a great feeling.