wtb space echo

• I'm looking to sell my moogerfooger delay, so if you want to downsize, we could work out a trade + cash deal.

• http://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13976

I don't know if it's still for sale though.

• Thanks, JP. That might be the one.

@fogflip I'm looking for a Roland for certain.

• altosacs: i love delays. just got my first re-201 and...wow. it's so so nice. the other emulations of it i've had just don't do it justice. so your quest is a worthy one :) but remember, these things have moving parts and the tape wears out and they do need maintenance every so often. so be careful of what you buy and keep these items in mind in the future.

also... the moog delay is very very nice too (altho i don't always want the tone cut it gives).

• I have an re-201, might be interested in trading. Hit me up.

themtpleasant at gmail

• Thank you, jmelnyk.

I hear you about the pros and cons of each. I may or may not actually get rid of the moogerfooger.

But the bottom line for me right now is inspiration, and so I need a space echo on my desk!

• @JP
    I ended up with that very unit, thanks to your tip, and it is a beauty. Plus, you've effectively turned me on to muffwiggler.

@jmelnyk
    Had to sell the moogerfooger to offset the big dent, but I haven't regretted it yet.

There couldn't be two more different tools for the control of echo. One is precise and compact where the other is essentially a lunatic suitcase. But most importantly, and no insult to my friend the mf-104, I am again interested in making electronic music - something to celebrate!