Ordering Question

• Seems like the Kits are going to get going for sale any day now. Id just like to order 2 logic kits to make a 128 type of device, I dont need the keypad kits as Ill be using other buttons and keypads. Is this possible to order the 2 kits if they are still available? will the invoice i recieve at purchase time allow me to be able to do this?
    Thanks,
    !

• You can get a spot in the line for a monome kit if you haven't already. If you already have, and you are high enough on the waiting list, you will get an invoice this Friday. From there, you have 48 hours to place the actual order (including type and amount) and pay. 200 kits of both varieties are going out this in this shipment, and the next date will probably depend on demand. So again, your first step is to get onto the list: http://monome.org/articles/2008/01/31/position/

• we'll start sending out invoices tomorrow morning. you select what you want during the invoice process.

i'm glad to hear you're doing a logic-only kit. it's good to see non-monome-keypad monomes.

• Cool...Yeah, my order request is in...Think im gonna try and work in the sparkfun buttons, that or maybe a 2x16 X 2 just for toggles/switches and stuff. My roomate is good with electronics and she told me she'd help me out so im definately looking forward to taking her up on that and learning some...