• — — — + — — — + — — — + — — —
    — + — — — + — — — + — — — + —
    — — — + — — — + — — — + — — —

i will be playing a show to celebrate the grand opening of my friend's store, AEQUANIMITAS, located at 811 E. Burnside #119, on 2010-11-05 (friday) around 8:00 PM.

monome beats played within a geodesic dome accompanied with improvisational dancing from the Northwest Professional Dance Project. we haven't rehearsed this at all; should be interesting.

• sounds fun. in spirit!

• Planning on attending. Thanks for the heads up.

• i played a dome show at Together Gallery a few years back... i wonder if it's the same dome?

• ~~~~~~~~~ video please ~~~~~~~~~~~

we have to hang out in the dome very soon! planning planning planning...

spider stylez represent!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!
    !!!!
    !!!
    !!
    !
    !
    !

• glad this message was helpful. looking forward to meeting everyone!

@mapmap — i remember that show! twas a sweet dome, quite huge. the one i'll be using will be somewhat smaller:

http://spaceframe.tumblr.com/post/993882688/domekit-1-a-2v-icosahedron-built-using-3d-printed

i do have a bigger one, but it's a bit too unwieldily to transport in its current form:

http://spaceframe.tumblr.com/post/1232497685/andrew-and-ezra-working-inside-the-dome

@galapagoose — working on the video documentation; should have something to share, hopefully! keep wigglin'

• Thats my birthday! Maybe I will come.

• please invent a teleporter for us east coasters.

• I plan on attending. Looking forward to it.

• Wish I were there. Blast it!!!

• +1 monome community matter transporter. MCMT?

• First video chunk from tonight. Enjoy.

http://vimeo.com/16555462

• that's sweet. i dig the dome and the trippy dancing..

also % rocking out indian style is the kittie's titties, he looks real comfy

• i looked at the first tumblr link there to find out what the dome was like and i didn't really get it. but watching the video, it looks really cool. kind of a cosy fort without walls.

@ % - are you running everything out of the little guitar amp or something?

• and really good stuff too! forgot to say!

• micro cube!!!

• thanks eeerbody • • • it was a really fun show, one of my personal favorites. this was my first time running everything out of the dome; it felt totally awesome. and the dancers did some wicked wigglin'

@bononcinid — yo, thanks for the video! & thanks for coming out; apologies if i was not around to say hello.

@stephen — i used my housemate's makeshift PA + the microcube for a center channel.

• so many rhythms ;; so much wiggling ;; portable space

i can imagine you sitting in the dome for hours on end bashing out incredible sounds.. seems like a wonderful breeder of fresh ideas — thinking inward, but without the solid walls to allow the sounds to travel out into the ether...

• GAHHH
    i live in Ptown....why the hell didnt i find this before i missed the show...guh.

• That video is sick...

...everything about it.

• tehn: please invent a teleporter for us east coasters

i dunno how many times i wish that

• @%

the whole thing is sick
    but

from 2:50 onward
    embodies everything i love about beats

the skratching at the end? what??!!!