SOLD: 2007 Edition 40h Kit // Mint Cond

• Hello, thanks for looking.

Interested in customizing a 40h Kit?

Like-new and for sale by original owner. Lightly used, and stored in a climate-controlled, smoke free environment.

The kit is fully assembled, following the original instructions. The only thing this 40h needs is your own enclosure.

USB cable included. Serial number m40h-0696. Installed LEDs are Jameco 206480 @ LED YELLOW,TRANSP,T1 595nm.

Free US shipping.

• How much for UK shipping?

Can't afford right now, but I might be able to in a month or two

• Thanks. Sent you a message.

• This kit needs a good home (and enclosure!). Any interest at $200 USD?

• Hi esti. I'm new here, having never used a monome, and I was perusing the for-sale spreadsheet. Your Phila location caught my eyeballs. (I'm in NW Phila, Roxborough.) So 1. how difficult is it to procure/build/design an enclosure for this kit? Until today, I should say, I didn't even know that the monome was available this way, as a kit. And 2. can the device be used without an enclosure? Is it the same quality and components as a monome built by monome? Thanks very much. -Brian

• There was someone on this forum who was selling enclosures, and If I remember right they produced to many. There were files posted so you can DIY the case. check out...
    http://monome.org/docs/tech:kits:40h_kit
    Yes, you can usually use it without an enclosure but of course it may be more fragile.

• Just clicked through to that link, and had a bit of a lol at the bit that says "your kit purchase does not include unlimited support."

...Yeah... We all know you're too passionate for it not to, tehn. You'll be answering monomeserial to serialosc questions centuries after you've been cryogenically frozen and uploaded to the singularity.

• mrbiggs -- The link c1t1zen posted above details the kit well, for examples of DIY enclosures check out the finished user kits and project logs.

Pretty sure the 40h kit components from monome are the same used in the original 40h units, with the exception of the LEDs. This kit was built by yours truly with a high-quality soldering iron, following the exact instructions and using compatible LEDs.
    http://monome.org/docs/tech:kits:kit_assembly

If you're interested we can arrange local delivery/pickup. Hope this helps!

• ** SOLD **